Sunny Liston tour requires deposit?

Natalia

In process of making a reservation with Sunny and he has requested a deposit ($100 for 10 ppl). Have you all paid a deposit upon booking? If so, do you know if it was refundable? Im ok with it if it's the "norm", I understand he needs some security.

I have sent him an email asking the same questions, but I'd just like to hear from you guys who have taken his tour. I dont recall reading about that here on any of the numerous threads regarding his tour, so it just caught me by surprise.

Thanks.... appreciate any feedback.

We just got back and had a great time on his tour. He and his wife Angela seem very reliable. We did not pay a deposit but we were just 2 people. 10 people is a big part of his day and if you were "no-shows" that would be a big problem for them.

Yes I agree it is probably because you want to book 10 people. We are going on his trip 1st week of May and no deposit required. I am sure he is very reliable because any time I have contacted him I have always received excellent service. One way of avoiding the deposit would be for every couple to book seperately but I do not think you would need to go to this trouble as his name is good and he would not jeopardise his reputation.

Archived