Why did my photo load upside down?

5 hours ago, washiotter said:

IMG_7926.jpeg

@washiotter

To help you out your new thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic.

I am tagging @CC Help Michell and hopefully she will be able to answer on this thread. There was a problem with our Invision Community software about a year ago that was to be corrected in the next software update. Perhaps there is another update needed.

Or you can contact CC Help Michell directly at help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please read the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address. Also, please be sure to include your user name, type of device and browser in your email. 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Fedic said:

I have the same issue.  Have tried several pictures, even tried rotating the original, still displays upside down:

IMG_8498.thumb.JPG.aaa68e30cf36d64a0a19b729ddf119af.JPG

I suggest contact CC Help Michell directly at help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record as mentioned above.