Warning!!

We flew home on AA from FLL to California. The plane was delayed taking off by about 4 hrs. We had to wait for another plane to come in and replace the one that "wouldn't take off"! Then of course, we missed our connection in Dallas, so AA put us up for the night, w/o our luggage I might add! But at least they paid for the hotel room. They also gave us a food voucher in FLL.

We flew AA for more leg room. Well, there was more leg room but every leg of our trip was delayed taking off due to "mechanical problems", even when we left California to fly to FLL, the plane was delayed taking off due to mechanical problems. So go figure????

btw, our fare for Ontario, Ca. to FLL (in March) was $275/pp. Not bad, uh? I booked this fare in October I believe. I found that fares for March didn't open up until the fall. So for our trip next April, I'll start searching fares in the fall again. And I'll probably shoot for AA again FOR THE LEG ROOM!

So moral to this story...as a previous poster said...these type of things can happen on any airline...even American!

Hey! Just as long as I make my cruise...that's the important thing! Just get me to my ship on time!!!!!!

Linda

Archived