Seabourn Announces Refreshed In-Suite Dining Menu

nancygp

Food is obviously a personal preference, but what we DO NOT prefer is too many specialty restaurants that have to be reserved months in advance at midnight on the opening day of availability when which seems to have become the norm on some cruise lines.  Or having seating at specialty restaurants overly tied to status and cabin fare.  We'd rather be more spontaneous on our vacations than plan down to the last minute when and where we will eat months in advance.  Having most dining choices except TK available without reservations on Seabourn works for us.  Again, personal preference and others will disagree I'm sure.

Edited by stan01
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, stan01 said:

Food is obviously a personal preference, but what we DO NOT prefer is too many specialty restaurants that have to be reserved months in advance at midnight on the opening day of availability when which seems to have become the norm on some cruise lines.  Or having seating at specialty restaurants overly tied to status and cabin fare.  We'd rather be more spontaneous on our vacations than plan down to the last minute when and where we will eat months in advance.  Having most dining choices except TK available without reservations on Seabourn works for us.  Again, personal preference and others will disagree I'm sure.

I follow what is happening on Silversea ships and quite honestly I find all the reservation making to be off putting.  I'm not anxious to sail with them for that reason.  I KNOW we could always go to their main dining room.  It just seems like a lot is going on.  I don't want to have to make a lot of reservations for a cruise.  Ever.  I know others love the variety, so that is great for them.  

• Like 3