Problem with Princess website

cruiser3775

I am booked on a Princess cruise and want to use their EZ Air service to book a flight before the cruise. I can find the flight and fill in the forms, but after I enter my credit card details, a page pops up that says that the fare has decreased a little in price, and to confirm that I want to accept the lower fare to continue. Of course I do, but when I click accept, it just reverts back to last screen again, so I can't finish the booking.

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem?  I would contact Princess directly, but there is nowhere I can find on the site with contact information. Does anyone know an email address I could use?

Maybe your screen is different because you are in Australia but when I go to the Princess website on the front page is a chat feature at the bottom of the screen, and also when I click on the 'help' link at the top of the main page, the following contact information is displayed:

Screenshot 2023-06-22 7.50.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-22 7.50.28 AM.png

Edited by Paula_MacFan