Showtimes in main theater?

World Gallery

Trying to book alternative dining but I don't want it to interfere with showtimes in the main theater.  I am getting conflicting information - 7:00/9:00 and 8:45/10:45. We are on QE, Alaska, 10 nights.  Also, is the a nightly show?  Thanks.

Evening Theatre performances are usually at  8pm and 10.15pm 

What ever evening dining preference you decide to choose, you are guaranteed to see a show. 

Having said that, the evening performances in the Royal Court theatre are not always set in stone , occasionally the times could be adjusted by 15mins either way, it all depends on the length of the performance, for example,  the performance 'Top Hat' is one hour ( most evening shows are aprox 45 minutes) 

The  Theatre times are occasionally  adjusted on the final evening before disembarkation , for example, those guests on late dining the show suggested is usually at around 7pm whilst those on an early dining 8.45pm/9pm.

I'm afraid you are going to have to managed all this on the day, it all depends on which ship in the Cunard fleet as there is no consistency across the fleet .  

Just now, addo said:

Showtime on QE was 10pm in Japan but changed to 9.45pm for Alaska a few weeks ago.

Agree,  it all depends on the Ship and Itinerary, one will need to refer to the daily onboard program.   

• Like 1

We are just back from Alaska and the theatre times were 7:45pm (I think) and 9:45pm (I know). We always went to the later show at 9:45 and found that we were fine if seated before 8pm in the main restaurant and 7:30pm in the specialty ones.