NCL, thank you!

Shynook11

Hi!  I am the one who had the Prima Meh review and cabin noise issues who many felt were "normal".  I am happy to report that NCL gave us 2K in FCC for our cabin of 4.  This is in addition to the 20% FCC NCL gave everyone aboard our sailing due to the horrible embarkation process, lounge closure due to Park west all 11 nights and port changes.

I love sailing NCL and am grateful they recognized the issues and hope future passengers don't have the same noise issues. Ports were amazing as was staff.

As I stated in my initial review, we love NCL and while Prima is beautiful, we missed the varied entertainment/ comedians/ variety shows and activities on the few sea days and evenings that we normally enjoy, as well as larger space to sit at venues. This is a personal preference.

We have booked Greece and Croatia with our discounts on the Pearl, which we know and love, for next summer and our daughter is currently thoroughly enjoying the Bliss in Alaska.

Thankful for customer service NCL showed us.

"

• Like 19

i echo that statement. i’m thrilled you received some measure of compensation and very glad to hear that NCL acknowledged the problem... to you. i do wish they would publicly acknowledge the problem and announce a plan for fixing it. NCL tends to only solve things in the moment and never investigates the root cause or fixes that underlying problem. they think it is somehow easier to continue to book these rooms and only figure out a guest resolution when and if somebody complains.

data point: as a solo traveler, i received $500 for a similar problem. as a cabin of four, you received $2000. NCL may have set the threshold for this sort of disturbance at $500 per person. i personally believe it should be set as a percentage of overall spend, rather than on a “per guest” basis.

spend 20K, get $500 per person… spend 4K… get $500 per person… that just doesn't seem right.

• Like 1