Icy Strait Point - Tlingit Tribal Dance Sold Separately?

dalesyang

Anyone know if I can buy the Tribal Dance at Icy Strait Point independently on a website or something?   I tried to google search it but it seems like there's no website working?   Wondering if I am missing something.  

Has anyone purchased these online or in-person without booking an excursion?    If so,  how much was it?     Thanks!

Here's the website for Icy Strait Point. For most of their activities, you book with the cruise line.

https://icystraitpoint.com/

From their FAQ's: 

Do I have to book excursions through my cruise line?

While we allocate much of our tour inventory to the cruise ship that is in port for the day, Icy Strait Point does sell a limited number of tours directly from our website that may be booked directly. However, tours that are not sold on www.icystraitpoint.com may only be purchased via their cruise line or after arriving onsite. Cruise ship guests are encouraged to book their tours at their cruise lines’ websites prior to arrival.

You may also book your tours from Icy Strait Point directly upon arrival. However, these bookings will depend on availability and many of our tours sell out. We strongly recommend booking tours in advance.

Edited by AKStafford
  • Thanks 1