6 Day Mariner of Seas

19 minutes ago, jandj1224 said:

Anyone been on a 6-day itinerary lately?  My daughter loves doing the ice skating at it's not coming up for the next cruise on July 1.  Wondering if anyone has been recently and done ice skating.

Thanks!

We were just on Mariner last week, and they had a few open skating sessions scattered throughout the week. They will show up on the daily planner on the day they are offered once you are on board, but they “sellout” very quickly so you need to check the planner every morning as soon as you get out of bed.

Edited by orville99

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

We were just on Mariner last week, and they had a few open skating sessions scattered throughout the week. They will show up on the daily planner on the day they are offered once you are on board, but they “sellout” very quickly so you need to check the planner every morning as soon as you get out of bed.

Perfect thank you!

24 minutes ago, jandj1224 said:

Perfect thank you!

Our grandson got to skate at a 5PM session after we got back from Coco Cay on the last day (day 6). I think there was also an open skate session on day 2 while we were at sea. I don't remember what other days may have had one. There are usually some no-shows at the open sessions, so that may also be an option depending on your patience and schedule.

Not an answer to your question, but we are sailing a 6 night itinerary in August that Im excited about. I love that ship and love the fact they have thrown in some different sailings. 7 nights on Wonder or 3/4 nights on Independence didn’t have the variety we wanted.

/end hijack