Snooze & Cruise Jacksonville - gone??

Qchell

I know I have booked snooze & cruise out of Jacksonville before.  I have checked a number of listings and called the hotels as I cannot find the package online, only to find out they no longer offer that package.  Has anyone booked a package in 2023?  Which hotel? (I know this is Carnival - but as Carnival is the only cruiseline to sail out of Jax, figured I would get a quicker answer here.)  Thanks for any help you can provide!

We are taking the Elation in August. We booked The Baymont by Wyndham in Brunswick, GA for the night before, which is about 70 miles from the port. We're parking at the lot across from the port which had good reviews and cheaper than at the port.

I'd love to know if you find a snooze and cruise hotel.

Thanks

Flo

I did a quick Google search on Al Gore's amazing internet and found this.

https://www.parksleephotels.com/Park-Stay-and-Cruise-Hotel-Packages-at-Jacksonville-Cruise-Port.html

I put in a random date to see if the link worked and it seems to and includes parking. See screenshot.. 

Screenshot_20230628_205419_Chrome.jpg

Edited by stobe1

10 hours ago, stobe1 said:

https://www.parksleephotels.com/Park-Stay-and-Cruise-Hotel-Packages-at-Jacksonville-Cruise-Port.html

I put in a random date to see if the link worked and it seems to and includes parking. See screenshot.. 

Looks like good deals ..

11 hours ago, stobe1 said:

I called the hotels directly that were listed as having port transfers.  They no longer offer snooze & cruise packages and told me that they had not offered those packages in years.  I actually Googled a few articles before posting and they were not from 2023, so I figured I'd check here to see if anyone had managed to book one this year. 

• Like 1