Baby in ocean view room Freedom of the seas 1N

Pepperoni0120

Has anyone that has traveled with a baby, Mine will be 8 months old got some advice. Did you bring your own pack n play or use the ship's crib? No one in CS can tell me what the size is they provide and it will be 2 adults a 7 yo and an 8 mo old in the room. Balcony rooms were sold out.

38 minutes ago, Pepperoni0120 said:

Has anyone that has traveled with a baby, Mine will be 8 months old got some advice. Did you bring your own pack n play or use the ship's crib? No one in CS can tell me what the size is they provide and it will be 2 adults a 7 yo and an 8 mo old in the room. Balcony rooms were sold out.

What the ship provides might depend upon the cruiseline, or perhaps even ship?

But they should be able to tell you if it's a "Pack N Play", which I would expect, given the size difference between one of those and a larger regular crib.

When we traveled with a slightly older grandchild on a cruisel, we requested a "Pack N Play" and that's what we got.  (We actually had two, one in the parents/baby's cabin, and another in our suite, where we mostly spent time together.  A regular "crib" would have been a difficult fit in the smaller cabin.)
We did bring our own bedding such as sheets for them.

I thought Pack N Plays were mostly the same size, or approximately so...?  When we had vacation rental properties, we provided Pack N Plays if requested; I don't remember being asked about the "size of the Pack N Play", and no one ever complained that it was other than expected.  We always suggested parents bring their own linens.  That way, the child would be accustomed to whatever detergents/etc., were being used.

GC

• Like 1