Yet another question re on board internet

arzz

Hope I am not getting tiresome with my questions but DH and I are pretty stoked to have finally made the commitment to travel again.  

When I go to the Seabourn website and look up our Seabourn Club perks one of them is the choice of 2 hours of internet.  When I go to the copy of the Seabourn Cruise Confirmation sent by my TA (Seabourn’s paper) that also lists the Seabourn Club perks there is no mention at all of internet time as an optional perk.  Is this new?  Is it due to impending Starlink service?  Is internet no longer a Club perk?  We will be on the Sojourn in November.

9 minutes ago, arzz said:

Hope I am not getting tiresome with my questions but DH and I are pretty stoked to have finally made the commitment to travel again.  

When I go to the Seabourn website and look up our Seabourn Club perks one of them is the choice of 2 hours of internet.  When I go to the copy of the Seabourn Cruise Confirmation sent by my TA (Seabourn’s paper) that also lists the Seabourn Club perks there is no mention at all of internet time as an optional perk.  Is this new?  Is it due to impending Starlink service?  Is internet no longer a Club perk?  We will be on the Sojourn in November.

Every passenger on a Seabourn ship now gets internet included--no extra charge UNLESS you want the premium service.  For most people, the basic service is probably just fine.  On our recent cruise, we upgraded to the premium because I was a total klutz logging on and off my two devices and the premium service worked better for me.