5 Night Cruise Questions

Lady_K

Just booked the Sensation for May, looking forward to it. Couple of questions:

1. I have a printout of a 7-night menu that someone posted a while back. For a 5-night cruise, is the menu the same as the 7-night cruise for the first 5 nights?

2. I understand there is one "formal" dinner. Would this be the 2nd night? Or does it vary according to the itinerary?

3. What night is the past guest party? On my Glory cruise, I never got an invitation to the party and didn't know when to expect it so I missed it completely.

4. Sensation-specific question: The Carnival website says that the Sensation will be getting the coffee bar. That's great news. But I didn't see Sensation listed as having a sushi bar. Is that true?

Thanks.

Generally the menu is the first 5 nights of the 7 day menu, but I have seen this not be terribly consistent, it depends on how old your menu is that you are looking at.

Formal night will be your first full day, generally the second night of the cruise.

Past guests parties aren't static in days and times... they first see how many past guests, then they determine when and where they will be, you get the invite generally the day before in your cabin. If you don't see one, just call the purser.

The Sensation does not have a sushi bar... they have some sushi on the buffet sometimes, but it is crap sushi... yuk.

You can just ask someone at the purser's desk to check and make sure you will be on the guest list for the Past Guest party. I did that once, when I was skipped over the cruise before...:) I guess sometimes, folks just slip through the cracks.

Archived