Multiple Free Excursions Not Allowed on Multi-Segment Cruise

-Lew-

59 minutes ago, shmabbies said:

Lew, would it be too much of an imposition to ask you to list Day One (port name), Day Two (port name) and so forth for dummies like myself who are having problems visualizing? 

Clicking this link should bring up my entire itinerary.

17 minutes ago, -Lew- said:

Clicking this link should bring up my entire itinerary.

Thank you so much!  So helpful!  As I feared, we are doing (in March) the portion of your itinerary that includes two stops in Crete on non-consecutive days, not even the same port (I believe they are about 100 miles apart) and two non-consecutive stops in Ephesus/Kusadasi in addition to the three days in Athens.  I had prepared myself for some DIY on the three days in Athens, but had no idea Crete and Ephesus/Kusadasi stops could also force us into not being able to take advantage of included excursions.  I'll be selecting those excursions before final payment on our fall 2024 Homelands cruise, so if the policy stated to you holds true and if I'm not able to book included excursions if that's what I want and believed I was paying for, I'll be cancelling that Homelands cruise just on principle.  Thank you for raising this topic and BTW, your itinerary is staggeringly great!