MSC Meraviglia shows July 16 - 23

Notch8

I just got off the MSC Meraviglia on Sunday, July 23.  Below are the shows that we had on our trip.

My comments:

1) The three music shows I saw (Cool, One Day More, and Journey) were good, not great.

2) I didn't like the comedian.  Later in the cruise he also did an adult show.  I didn't watch the adult show; I don't like that kind of comedy.

3) Born to Rock was cancelled.  The ship had audio issues that night.  All three showings were cancelled.

4)  The Conjurors were far and away the best show on the ship.  This was a world-class pair of magicians!  They did another show later on (I think it was Saturday) where they also demonstrated how to do some simple tricks.  They were two incredibly talented people.

5)  The Crew Variety show was fun!  This one was the cruise staff (not the regular entertainers) putting on a show.  Obviously this isn't their "day" job but despite this they demonstrated that they had talents beyond facilitating trivia games. (etc.)

-Jim

Shows.jpg

• Like 1

I agree that The Conjurers were the best show. I was bummed that Born to Rock was canceled because that was the one I most wanted to see. I skipped the comedian, so I'm glad to hear he may not have been very good.

Edit: I almost forgot about the staff variety show. I didn't know what to expect,  but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edited by Anastas617