bon voyage cruiselover96

bigpud

Hi Kerri,I think you only have a couple of days to go,so good luck,I will be eagerly waiting for your report when you return:D I,m sure it will be a good one.I have been quiet as I have been trying to find accom in Sing for our last night which is clashing with the Asian food and hotel conference and most hotels are booked or hiking up the prices.So,bon voyage,safe cruising.......

Pippa

Hi Kerri,

Do you have your tickets yet? We don't but have been told they have started issuing them. Our TA has said that she is chasing them up but haven't heard anything as yet.

Lainie :confused:

Hi Lainie, we got our tickets at the end of Jan.:D but I picked them up about 3 weeks ago. I did read here that someone else didn't get their tickets until the last minute either. Frustrating isn't it:mad: All the anxiety that must go with the delay you could do without hey.

When do you leave, are you staying in Sing before/after cruise and have you decided what tours you might do.

Kerri

Hi Kerri,I think you only have a couple of days to go,so good luck,I will be eagerly waiting for your report when you return:D I,m sure it will be a good one.I have been quiet as I have been trying to find accom in Sing for our last night which is clashing with the Asian food and hotel conference and most hotels are booked or hiking up the prices.So,bon voyage,safe cruising.......

Pippa

Thankyou Pippa, I replied yesterday and the post showed then it was gone last night.:( Have no idea what's happening to my computer

Have you found somewhere in Sing yet?

I'll still be on the board until Sunday morning. We're leaving at lunchtime.

2 sleeps........:D :D :D

Kerri

Thanks for your reply. Funny thing is with the tickets that our friends (who booked with another TA) are getting theirs today, and we are still waiting. Maybe they're issued alphabetically. Just our luck, we're way down the list with a surname that begins with "T".

We do not fly out of Perth until 25th then its straight onto the ship. A bit of a rush but we didn't have any choice with flight times, as it was a fly/cruise deal. We are only staying on in Singapore until Monday night.

I believe you are having a few days in Singapore before and after the cruise. Sounds like a great way to go. :) :)

PS Haven't decided on tours yet. Keeping an open mind.

So how many of you are going Lainie. We booked fly/cruise but were able to choose our own times when we were leaving.

Kerri

:o Kerri, Its just us and another couple (4 adults), as our kids are well and truly grown up (but not off our hands unfortunately). How many in your group?

Lainie :o :o

Hi Kerrie, just wanted to wish you Bon Voyage for Sunday - have a great time in Singapore and enjoy the 1st leg of your cruise. Looking forward to meeting you on the 1st. If by chance I miss you at 4 then I will come back to Horizons at 7:30, but I would imagine I will be on the ship by 4 as we will be there at 2.

See you soon.

Leeanne

Hi Lainie, are you doing the 7 day or the 14 day trip around Asia, as there are a couple of us boarding on the 1st April if you are still on the ship and you are welcome to meet up with us then.

Leeanne

Kerri,

Feel a bit a shy about this but would maybe like to link up with you but don't know where. Perhaps you could suggest a where and when. :) :)

Lainie

Sounds great Lainie, how about the Horizens Lounge at say 4.30pm:D What dinner sitting are you on?

Kerri:D

Lainie, just checked your previous posts and realised that you're on 1st sitting. Also that you queried changing to 2nd sitting. I wouldn't think that'd be too much of a problem for them.

Also 4.30 may not be a good time for you so what about 5.30pm if you're unable to change your first night sitting, or say 6.30 if you can change your dinner time.

Hope this helps

Kerri

Hi Kerrie - I think 5.30 on the Sunday might be the way to go as we are boarding quite late on Saturday (will be lucky to make dinner on time!) Also we are keeping to the 1st sitting as this is what our friends preferred.

:) :) Lainie

Archived