Allure of the Seas - Entertainment Schedule

Does anyone have a copy of the recent entertainment schedule from their Allure of the Seas 7-night cruise?  We're trying to reserve specialty dining and wanted to book around shows but the schedule is not available yet.  Thank you!

Edited by jchilman

For the August 13th Allure of the Seas sailing many of the entertainment options are already sold out (comedy live, Blades, Aqua Show).  Are these really sold out for the entire cruise or do they still have some reservations that they don't allow you to pre-book?  Kinda bummed if we can't see some of these since when we originally looked they weren't available to be booked and then when we went back they were all booked.  Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your response and sharing the August 6th sailing information.  My question and concern is that if I look on the app and online, many of the shows are all sold out and I'm curious if they open up additional seats or shows once we sail so others can also enjoy the entertainment?

1 hour ago, Skylanddance said:

My question and concern is that if I look on the app and online, many of the shows are all sold out and I'm curious if they open up additional seats or shows once we sail so others can also enjoy the entertainment?

Yes, there should be some after you board. Also, even without reservations, you should be able to get into most shows via the standby line.