Ambience Table seating and Gluten free options

howmuch!

When booking, you can't select a table for 2 (well I couldn't). If you are on a table for 6, is it the same table with the same guests every evening, or are tables filled as guests arrive at the Buckingham (so different table guests each evening)

Also, I've seen some sample menus, that show items containing gluten (G), but nothing that is labelled gluten free (GF). Any Coeliacs have any experience of dining options on Ambience.

Hello, yes the same table and the same guests every night, however if you feel that you don’t get along with them ask the maitre D to give you a different table. I’m coeliac and I had lots of choice, each evening they give you the menu for the following evening, you let them know what you want to eat the next night. Have a great cruise.

• Thanks 1

boogybaby, thanks for the information. Hopefully our table companions will like our company and we theirs.A few more questions -

Is there a gluten free section in the buffet? (desserts, etc)

Presumably, gluten free cereals, bread, toast etc are available at breakfast.

Any gluten free beer? Can't see any on the bar menu!

Edited by howmuch!

At the buffet ask any chef and they will let you know what you can eat. I would take cereal with you I can’t remember what they gave me as I only asked once and I didn’t enjoy it. In the afternoon they have sandwiches cake and biscuits which I had if we were back in time. You will have plenty of choice, Janice 

Thanks again. This is our first trip on Ambassador, after about a dozen or so on Thomson/Marella. Looking forward to not flying for a change. Although its about a 180 mile drive to Tilbury, it will still be significantly quicker from home to boarding (traffic permitting)

• Like 1