Can someone on this up-coming Spirit cruise do us a favor??

logcabin

I'll ask the captain myself. It's been driving me crazy too. Watch for my "live from the Spirit" daily blog. Starting Sunday night if all goes well.

Mike

mike91911,

I was on that particular cruise, and that was the last view I saw in my cabin from the live bow cam. I can't imagine that the on board camera is the problem, it runs non-stop live 24/7on the ship TV channel 2. It has to be the feed to the internet.

FYI your first encounter with the Spirit's Captain will be when he makes his rounds at the 3PM "Muster" prior to sailing on Sunday.

Jim

PS If NYC weather is anything like the day we left... wear your long johns for the muster!

I'll ask the captain myself. It's been driving me crazy too. Watch for my "live from the Spirit" daily blog. Starting Sunday night if all goes well.

Mike

mike91911,

I was on that particular cruise, and that was the last view I saw in my cabin from the live bow cam. I can't imagine that the on board camera is the problem, it runs non-stop live 24/7on the ship TV channel 2. It has to be the feed to the internet.

FYI your first encounter with the Spirit's Captain will be when he makes his rounds at the 3PM "Muster" prior to sailing on Sunday.

Jim

PS If NYC weather is anything like the day we left... wear your long johns for the muster!

They use a different camera for the web views. The Spirit had a bow cam for years but just got the webcam installed this year. Still the problem could be on the server in Miami. Miami controls the webcams.

Archived