Norwegian Gem - any rooms with two Pullman beds?

My family and I aren't regular cruisers. Two Alaska trips in a 10-year span. So I'm not super experienced on different ships/lines. But we (two parents and two kids) are looking at a trip on the Gem next year to Bermuda/Bar Harbor as we did enjoy our Alaska trip this last year as a family.  

My only pause at the moment is the bed setup for four people. The only setups I've seen based on internet searches is with one Pullman and one small cot brought in that even on the balcony rooms looks like it takes up much of the floor space. We had two Pullman's on Princess this year and even though it didn't give us much room between, it really did give us some space to move around, get to our nightstands, etc. The NCL setups (especially the inside cabin) look much tighter. I'd hate to pay more for a balcony only have to duck under to get to it each time. 

My question is, are there any other setup options out there for four people in a cabin?  Any secret cabins with two Pullman's? Any other thoughts of folks who traveled with four in a room on the Gem or similar trip?

@NothingBeatsBaseball - Had to do a deep search for it ... this was passed along back in 2016 and finally found the thread/post with the photo with a bit of help from Bard by Google ... as CC's search function is virtually useless.

I think this is the Pearl setup that you are looking for and from what I've seen over the decades, with a # of cabin crawls - the best setup.  It works on the Dawn (saw it personally) and should work in similar ships like the Gem ... the inverted U shape setup yield a bit of "sitting" room in the middle of that ultra cozy, small Inside but at least, won't be on top of each other, aside from the person that ended up with the upper bunk.  

There are a # of other possible setup ... show this to your Room Steward/Attendant and s/he should be able to "put" things together.  Be "nice" to her/him in going above & beyond.  

Thank you for that research! That is an option that would help.

The more research I found seemed to indicate the little bed is a trundle and could slide under one of the beds. So if I can do that on my own (as sounds like NCL only has one cabin service a day), I'd be fine with that. Just that little more space would help with the kiddos.