Fly from different airports?

HelloKittysMum

We are looking at Arvia for Christmas for family of 9 (we did Britannia 4 years ago).  When we flew then we all lived in /around Manchester so all flew from there. Now my daughter is at uni in Birmingham, my son is doing a masters in London and my niece works in Germany.  Is it possible for passengers sharing the same room to fly from different airports (eg London and Birmingham)?  What about one doing 14 days amd one doing 7?  Slight possibility of daughter wanting to come home for New Year but potentially son's girlfriend could come for that week.. is that possible?

1 hour ago, HelloKittysMum said:

We are looking at Arvia for Christmas for family of 9 (we did Britannia 4 years ago).  When we flew then we all lived in /around Manchester so all flew from there. Now my daughter is at uni in Birmingham, my son is doing a masters in London and my niece works in Germany.  Is it possible for passengers sharing the same room to fly from different airports (eg London and Birmingham)?  What about one doing 14 days amd one doing 7?  Slight possibility of daughter wanting to come home for New Year but potentially son's girlfriend could come for that week.. is that possible?

With all due respect to anyone this can only be answered by P&O or their agent who is prepared to go and bat on your behalf to obtain a definitive answer as what would be permitted, as the lazy answer would be that the computer says no,

Edited by Bill Y

23 minutes ago, Bill Y said:

With all due respect to anyone this can only be answered by P&O or their agent who is prepared to go and bat on your behalf to obtain a definitive answer as what would be permitted, as the lazy answer would be that the computer says no,

I realise this but just wondered whether anyone had tried it