Live from the Miracle

bzydad

Hi, I will be crusing on the miracle starting june 25th ... I have been reading something about stickers you need for the tenders and the possiblily of them running out ... can you tell me what this all means? Thanks

The stickers are used for excursion tenders,they are color coded and numbered depending on what time your tour is.We had a full ship and heard nothing of running out of stickers.If you have no tour you have to wait until the early tour people are off ship.

Thank you for the info about the stickers and tenders ... does that mean we will have to wait to get off even if we booked our own tour. We booked the cave tubing but not through the ship. Do you need stickers even when you don't have a tour set up to get off the boat to the island?Can you tell me if you noticed or read anywhere about jet ski rentals at any of the ports? As much as I would love to try it out we have 2 older teenagers and want to make sure there is something on the islands for them to do. Any suggestions on what to do or where to go will be awesome if you have the time. Thanks again!

Thank you for the info about the stickers and tenders ... does that mean we will have to wait to get off even if we booked our own tour. We booked the cave tubing but not through the ship. Do you need stickers even when you don't have a tour set up to get off the boat to the island?Can you tell me if you noticed or read anywhere about jet ski rentals at any of the ports? As much as I would love to try it out we have 2 older teenagers and want to make sure there is something on the islands for them to do. Any suggestions on what to do or where to go will be awesome if you have the time. Thanks again!

Talk to someone at the purser desk about the tenders for non-ship excursions,no stickers needed to get off the ship if no tours are involved but only after the early tours are off.I saw jet ski rentals in Costa Maya but you have to book the Jungle beach break excursion to get to them,I heard they were $60 for an hours ride.It is a great place with free drinks and cheap food plus shopping to boot,nice beach chairs and unbrellas

Archived