Sun Princess Suite

JLBellaCC

Since this is a new ship, plus a totally new class of ships- much is unknown. But, I see conflicting wording/pictures regarding suite guests and the sanctuary/signature sun deck. On the deck plans, the sanctuary and signature sun deck seem connected. When I spoke to Princess, they said suite guests must pay to use the sanctuary, which I personally think is a chump move- but that is neither here nor there. What I am trying to figure out, is where it is, and who gets to use the pool that appears to be in the sanctuary- that is off limits to suite guests without paying extra?  Pictures on the Princess website show the pool is for use by signature suite guests.  So are the deck plans a bit inaccurate?  I can’t see suite guests walking through an off limits area to get to the signature sun deck- nor can I see sanctuary users not going into the seemingly connected area. Now- I personally do not care who goes where, I just would like to know if we will have access to the pool that is shown in that area without paying the extra sanctuary fee.  Calling Princess gave me fewer answers than I would have liked. Thank you in advance CCers!!!!

• Like 1

We don't know how this will be managed but from the deck plans my guess is that, like the Concierge Lounge, suite guests will have a key card type access to the forward elevator entrance to the Signature Sun Deck so won't have to go through the Sanctuary route. Both sets of guests can access the pool that way. 

image.png.651a56548c91fba29f3ad5613d8bf288.png

• Like 1