Eastern Caribbean Antilles voyages in 2024?

snarfbeast

We're booked on the Eastern Caribbean Antilles voyage on Valiant Lady on Apr 6 2024, have been for a while now. This voyage _shouldn't_ be affected by the Brilliant Lady hi jinx, at least it didn't seem like it would be when I looked a few weeks back. It's immediately after the announced changes, so I thought we were good.

However, it no longer appears on the site when I search 2024 Caribbean voyages, which has me a little worried. It looks like this itinerary was removed completely, though we still have the booking. Looking closely at the press release, it sounds like Valiant is taking the shorter cruises out of Miami starting in April. 

I haven't gotten any communication from Virgin about this, and like I said, we're still booked per the website. Did I miss something here?

Why not call VV and ask?  Most likely the response will be that it has been temporarily pulled by "Inventory," which tells you nothing, but that might be better than hearing that you missed something.  If you used a TA, call them instead.

MANY Valiant cruises were affected by the  changes...but I don't know about this one.  We're on her a couple weeks later, and our cruise is fine.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snarfbeast said:

This voyage _shouldn't_ be affected by the Brilliant Lady hi jinx, at least it didn't seem like it would be when I looked a few weeks back. It's immediately after the announced changes, so I thought we were good.

If the cruise was not cancelled / rescheduled at the time of the Brilliant Lady announcements, it's not being changed, or at least it shouldn't be since there have been no further announcements.

When bookings are removed from the schedule that means the ship is either sold out or they've put a pause on the bookings while they assign guarantees or any number of other reasons. Our November 18, 2023 sailing disappeared weeks ago because it's 100% sold out. 

• Like 1