Activites for Singles

bender22

My search didn't turn up anything so I thought I'd just ask the question.  Will be on the Nautica next month and am wondering just what types of singles activities to expect. First time on Oceania and really looking forward to it!

• Like 1

If you like activities, Oceania is a great cruise line for you! They had almost as many activities on port days as sea days and the solo's that we hung out with seemed happy and as busy as they wished.

Sorry that I can't provide more with regards to solo-only activities as my husband and I were together on our Oceania cruise earlier this year.

Have a great cruise!

I have cruised solo on Riviera in November 2021, and on Sirena in March of this year. I was very happy with the solo activities offered, especially on Riviera. Our very sweet and young social hostess on Sirena was new to the position, and so I feel like not as many solo activities were offered to us as on Riviera. 
in both cases, a pre-dinner get together cocktail hour was provided the first night. This is nice because alcohol was provided, and I don’t always buy the drinks package. So that’s a nice benefit.
You can expect there to be several hosted solo get together‘s over the course of your cruise, each one with alcohol provided. After each cocktail hour get together, you have the option to dine together as a group or go your merry way. On Riviera for solos that ate together at a table of 6, two bottles of wine were provided at each table. I don’t recall if the same was offered on Sirena. As I said, that social hostess was young and inexperienced, but she was lovely (not meant as a complaint!)

I cruise solo these days, and Regent does the BEST job to host solos but it’s a much more expensive fare. Not comparable really…..

You’ll have a smashingly good time cruising solo on O!