Video cameras at Quest?

My DH is an active fan and player of Quest. As "most" of the time we don't know any one, it's easy to be silly and know a picture is not going to show up on your office desk or something worse! A few cruises ago immediately after a particulary active Quest round, we were in the elevator on our way back to the cabin to correct all the wardrobe malfunctions that had occured and another couple joined us. They were laughing and waving their video camera. "You guys were so great! I got it all on tape! And you'll never believe it! We live in the town next to you! What a small, small world!"

I just rolled my eyes and still hope none of the tape makes it back to us or our friends! :) :) :)

My DH is an active fan and player of Quest. As "most" of the time we don't know any one, it's easy to be silly and know a picture is not going to show up on your office desk or something worse! A few cruises ago immediately after a particulary active Quest round, we were in the elevator on our way back to the cabin to correct all the wardrobe malfunctions that had occured and another couple joined us. They were laughing and waving their video camera. "You guys were so great! I got it all on tape! And you'll never believe it! We live in the town next to you! What a small, small world!"

I just rolled my eyes and still hope none of the tape makes it back to us or our friends! :) :) :)

You mean to tell me you don't know that Quest actually ends up on the cruise video at the end of the week?

You mean to tell me you don't know that Quest actually ends up on the cruise video at the end of the week?

Of course we know and have lots of copies of it, but that doesn't mean we show it to the mayor of our city for heavens sakes! :)

Thanks for the information. I just didn't want to offend anybody by videotaping. My husband has a video of me in Cabo from 9 years ago that he likes to show to our guests. I'd absolutely love to have one of him and pay him back!:p

Christine

Archived