Listen up - There going to be some changes around here…

Stickman1990

On 12/20/2023 at 2:21 PM, travelwide said:

We boarded 12/13 with no documents. No problem whatsoever. Don't worry so much. 

thanks that helped me! We now do have documents but it took our travel agent pulling rank and bypassing the people she was “supposed to” talk to to solve the problem

Things are definitely changing . . . for the good. We are booked on the March 8 sailing from Miami and have already received our Journey E-Ticket, including Boarding Pass, Luggage Tags, Health Questionnaire, along with a summary of our itinerary and directions to the port. A pretty comprehensive package well ahead of when I would have expected it. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 8:20 PM, Stickman1990 said:

and they can get rid of the smoking area on the left of the front deck in the front of the Explora Lounge (won’t happen but I can hope for it)

Given hardly anyone smokes (even though more Europeans on this ship), there should be ONE outdoor smoking area plus the cigar lounge.  And for sure NOT beside the jogging track which I think is the one you are mentioning.  And not beside Crema as it prevents 95% of the people on board from being able to enjoy their coffee outdoors on a lovely day.

On 10/21/2023 at 9:14 PM, florisdekort said:

We’re currently on board. They don’t provide it for environmental reasons. It’s their filtered still and sparkling water only. 

The environmental policy on this ship is definitely one of their strengths.  We are happy to drink the sparkling water generated and provided on board.  They are absolutely opposed to single use plastic as anyone who loves the ocean should be.  Perhaps some of the commercial sparkling water that is packaged in glass could be considered for water snobs.

2 minutes ago, JTor said:

Given hardly anyone smokes (even though more Europeans on this ship), there should be ONE outdoor smoking area plus the cigar lounge.  And for sure NOT beside the jogging track which I think is the one you are mentioning

Agree with you - the area I was referring to is actually the outside area at the bow outside the Explora lounge which is great for taking in the scenery. I think it’s only smoking allowed on the port side of that area