Turning Platinum on Carnival on the second of Two Tagged Back-to-Back cruises

I've cruised a number of times with Carnival in Australia in the last two years and will have 75 nights with Carnival (reaching Platinum status) on the second leg of two back-to-back cruises on the Luminosa in February 2024.

I know that it is Carnival policy to grant the level to be obtained on a specific cruise at the start of that cruise, but as my two cruises are tagged as back-to-back can I expect to be granted Platinum at the start of the  first cruise?

Or am I being too ambitious?

58 minutes ago, cruisecrazyaussie said:

I've cruised a number of times with Carnival in Australia in the last two years and will have 75 nights with Carnival (reaching Platinum status) on the second leg of two back-to-back cruises on the Luminosa in February 2024.

I know that it is Carnival policy to grant the level to be obtained on a specific cruise at the start of that cruise, but as my two cruises are tagged as back-to-back can I expect to be granted Platinum at the start of the  first cruise?

Or am I being too ambitious?

You should get  platinum on the first day of the 2nd cruise only, if you had one booking that’s different but as you say you have 2 booking numbers 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, cruisecrazyaussie said:

Thanks for your response rkmw.  I thought that was the case but wondered if the tagging of the cruises  made a difference.

When the online check in opens at 14 days before the cruise goes it will tell on your boarding pass if you have priority boarding and if it doesn’t say you may not get it but I think seeing you have 2 booking numbers you will get platinum on the 2nd cruise