Carnival Luminosa - February 4th, 2024 Brisbane to Brisbane (Great Barrier Reef Itinerary)

Hi there cruisers. I'm going on this short 7 day cruise with my wife. I was last on a cruise on the Carnival Panorama in October 2022 (Long Beach to Mexican Riviera) and fell in love with Guy's Burger Joint and the Blue Iguana treat called the Huevos Rancheros. Sadly I just heard the Luminosa does not have these options ! I'd Love to hear from any others going on this cruise. Does anyone know if the ship has standard Australian power points or do we need an adapter of some kind ?

Hi were on this cruise and looking forward to the trip. Our last cruise was in 2015 in the caribbean, on that cruise the formal dress was black tie dinner suits and cocktail dress, will this be the same for the formal evenings on this cruise ? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

looking forward to the shore trips, any recommendation of a trip or is it a walk to a local beach / town, advice again appreciated.

many thanks

jayne

• 2 months later...

The dress code has gone downhill every year.  European cruises tend to be more formal.  American/carribean less so.  I don’t believe you need to bring a tux unless you want to.  The last time my husband wore a tux a few years ago, people were asking him where the bathroom was

I’m an avid ballroom dancer.  My husband is not.  Typical cruise dancing scene is “meh”. Looking to see if there are any leaders traveling on Luminosa in February who might be interested in a dance partner?