Carnival Venezia - September 14-21, 2024

Wpooh1968

Ciao fellow cruisers! We are booked on this and the September 7-14, 2024 sailings, our first back-to-back.

This will also be our first cruises out of NYC, visiting Bermuda.

We are Tim and Jill from Port Wentworth, GA. Looking forward to the newer ship and meeting all of you.

Arrivederci for now!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ciao and benvenuto!  This will be our first cruise out of NYC (had one end there), our first trip to Bermuda, but our 20th Carnival cruise!  Really looking forward to this!  We've been to Halifax several times and love the city and history!  We plan on re-taking an excursion we first took back in 2018 with Halifax Titanic Tour.  Paul is a fantastic tour guide, knows the history of the city and is so passionate we fell in love as well!  Having never been to Bermuda before, and looking on these boards, we reached out to Heidi with Bermuda Byways.  Heidi needs at least 4, but no more than 10 before she will confirm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jefft5301 said:

Ciao and benvenuto!  This will be our first cruise out of NYC (had one end there), our first trip to Bermuda, but our 20th Carnival cruise!  Really looking forward to this!  We've been to Halifax several times and love the city and history!  We plan on re-taking an excursion we first took back in 2018 with Halifax Titanic Tour.  Paul is a fantastic tour guide, knows the history of the city and is so passionate we fell in love as well!  Having never been to Bermuda before, and looking on these boards, we reached out to Heidi with Bermuda Byways.  Heidi needs at least 4, but no more than 10 before she will confirm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard!

Might be interested in your Bermuda tour. It is our first time and I've been exploring the bus/ferry pass option. Been watching a lot of YouTube videos. None of the excursions appeal to us. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Missouri! My sister and I will be joining you on this beautiful ship! Our first time on Venezia and in Halifax, but we spent 3 days in Bermuda on an NCL ship in 2019. I don't think we will book any excusions through the ship. Will probably just self tour in Halifax and find something through another tour company for Bermuda. My son lives in Manhattan and we will spend one day pre-cruise and 4 days post-cruise seeing the sights.

Edited by dscow
  • Like 1