Nov 12 Panama itinerary changes

Bad1987

15 minutes ago, MissiCruzs said:

I clicked on your link.  I also checked CruiseTimetables and CruiseMapper and they are showing no ships scheduled in Key West on Nov. 23rd.  Guess time will tell but I'm not making any new plans until HAL says it's so via communication to those of us booked on this cruise.

IMG_0308.thumb.png.e8606db88fddbbf607de669b36c4e7a9.pngThere is a link to the cruise schedule on the main page in my link.  My apologies I should have mentioned that.

But yes, things can change between now and then.

Edited by Mikeyto

Did the transit this morning, turned right around and exited without delay. They had said there may be a delay due to protests at the Canal this morning. On the way in, a boat pulled up with maybe a dozen and a half boxes, which were souvenirs from Panama that were sold by the Lido pool. 

The cruise director told an interesting story… He was on the Zaandam when everything shut down for Covid. No countries would allow them to dock and they were running out of supplies. The Rotterdam VI brought them supplies. The Captain of the Rotterdam at that time is the current Captain of the Rotterdam VII, and this is his first time back to the Canal since Covid, and his cruise director was on the Zaandam that he brought the emergency supplies to. You can hear the rest of the story once you are aboard. 🙂

Edited by luv2travel06
Spelling