Carnival Luminosa - Has the Ol' Fashioned BBQ moved into the Lido?

The current Luminosa 9th level deck map (attached) shows the Ol' Fashioned BBQ is now located inside the Lido near the pizza where the seafood corner was when I cruised earlier this year. Is that right?  I can't see any reference to a new location for seafood. Can anyone who is on or has cruised on the Luminosa recently clarify this? Thanks.

carnival-luminosa-deck-plan-pdf.pdf

56 minutes ago, cruisecrazyaussie said:

The current Luminosa 9th level deck map (attached) shows the Ol' Fashioned BBQ is now located inside the Lido near the pizza where the seafood corner was when I cruised earlier this year. Is that right?  I can't see any reference to a new location for seafood. Can anyone who is on or has cruised on the Luminosa recently clarify this? Thanks.

carnival-luminosa-deck-plan-pdf.pdfUnavailable

While you can add attachments here, and see they have uploaded OK, it is only the poster can see their own attachments. It shows as "unavailable" to the rest of us.

I can see the difference between the old and current deck plans, but cant help beyond that.

32 minutes ago, arxcards said:

While you can add attachments here, and see they have uploaded OK, it is only the poster can see their own attachments. It shows as "unavailable" to the rest of us.

I can see the difference between the old and current deck plans, but cant help beyond that.

Wonder what it is, I have load up various things most seem ok, but then some get the dreaded "Unavailable" notes, surely someone has a clue to the glitch

I have loaded by drag & dropping, I have loaded by "choose files", I have loaded files as they are, and I have used zipping them 1st.

Zipping first seems to have worked most recent, but who knows tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Wonder what it is, I have load up various things most seem ok, but then some get the dreaded "Unavailable" notes, surely someone has a clue to the glitch

I have loaded by drag & dropping, I have loaded by "choose files", I have loaded files as they are, and I have used zipping them 1st.

Zipping first seems to have worked most recent, but who knows tomorrow?

I don't think it is a glitch, but likely a BBCode feature that hasn't been fully turned on, for whatever reason. The files do load successfully - I can still see files I loaded months ago, but nobody else can.

I have asked the mods to have a look.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, cruisecrazyaussie said:

carnival-luminosa-deck-plan-pdf.pdfUnavailable

We cruised this month and did not eat from either, but the Ol Fashioned BBQ was aft between the buffet area and Serenity on the port side.  The seafood was one of the stations in the buffet area at certain times of the day. I think it was also on the port side.

18 hours ago, arxcards said:

I don't think it is a glitch, but likely a BBCode feature that hasn't been fully turned on, for whatever reason. The files do load successfully - I can still see files I loaded months ago, but nobody else can.

I have asked the mods to have a look.

I had no idea that the deck plan was 'unavailable' to others.  I struggle as it is so thanks arxcards for asking that the matter be looked into.

• Like 1