Smaller Ships on NCL

Smitheroo

2 hours ago, Smitheroo said:

I noticed that last night looking at the ship schedules. I guess I will have to wait awhile for the Spirit. To clarify, the destination is part of the ship experience for me, just not the main part. Which is probably why a TA is so attractive to me. But I definitely would like to see that part of the world sometime. 

The Spirit is doing a 16 day Transpacific Vancouver to Tokyo May 8th of next year. 7 days in a row at sea between Alaska & Japan. 

2 hours ago, yakcruiser said:

The Spirit is doing a 16 day Transpacific Vancouver to Tokyo May 8th of next year. 7 days in a row at sea between Alaska & Japan. 

I saw that!  I'm wondering if I should cancel my 12 days to Italy in April 2024.  I cant do one in April and then one in May due to my dog requiring a dog sitter.   that sure would be an easy way to see Japan  I'll have to think about it. Final payment for the Italy cruise isnt due till 12/9

1 hour ago, Smitheroo said:

I saw that!  I'm wondering if I should cancel my 12 days to Italy in April 2024.  I cant do one in April and then one in May due to my dog requiring a dog sitter.   that sure would be an easy way to see Japan  I'll have to think about it. Final payment for the Italy cruise isnt due till 12/9

They also have a 10 day cruise Tokyo to Taipei that my friend Emi and I are staying on for. My cat is going to hate me!  Italy is my favorite European country. I don't envy you having to choose.

56 minutes ago, yakcruiser said:

They also have a 10 day cruise Tokyo to Taipei that my friend Emi and I are staying on for. My cat is going to hate me!  Italy is my favorite European country. I don't envy you having to choose.

I booked the cruise for Vancouver to Tokyo on the Spirit!   At first I thought that was a lot of airfare East Coast to Vancouver and then Tokyo back  but I'm going to work it into a California vacation to visit family.