Independent Shore Excursion or Car Rental From Gythion to Monemvasia

Trekker Dude

Does anyone know of any tour operators in Gythion that offer tours or car and driver only transport to Monemvasia? 

I'm also looking at car rental option.  If anyone has driven that route pls let me know what kind of road conditions we're looking at and what rental company?

So far I've 1 quote of car and driver for 400 Euros for 6 hours.  I'm not prepared to pay that much.

I just arranged a private driver from Gythion to Sparta and Mystras a few weeks ago through Olympic Tours. Everything worked according to plan, and I enjoyed a wonderful day, but note that hiring a guide + driver was quite expensive. I already had done a lot of research on the sites I wanted to see, so I opted for just a driver which was considerably less -- however, the trade-off was that the driver spoke very limited English. It was on me to be able to understand the sites.

http://www.olympictours.gr/

If you have any other questions I'm happy to answer. I'd recommend you reach out to Niki at Olympic Tours also, she was my contact and responded promptly to my questions.

email: niki@olympictours.gr