Move Up phone #

rM3panno

I posted this update in the move up tracker thread but then realized someone here may have a direct # to the move up dept. I tried calling one I found in another thread but it took me to the main line.

Update, I have been trying to call the Move Up department since Monday because our credit card information was recently compromised. I didn’t receive new cards until after the bids were locked. I suspected this would be an issue and proactively tried calling X several times and Blue Chip club twice to update my payment and they advised that it wasn’t possible if you can’t access the bid. 

Today one of our family members was successful in a bid from concierge class to Celebrity Suite so I expected mine to process shortly. 4 hours later I received an email that payment was declined and to load a new card. Then click a link on the email to let them know it has been updated. I followed that up with a call to X and Blue Chip to see if someone could process the upgrade charge so I wouldn’t lose it as 1 of the 2 available RS had already been processed. Again ZERO help and said I have to wait 48 hours for them to try again? What kind of policy is that? I even asked to speak with a Blue Chip supervisor who gave ne the worst info yet and said Blue Chip bookings aren’t eligible with Move Up. He was adamant that the bid should have been immediately rejected 🤣

I’m not sure there is 5% of people that work in customer service that truly understand what their job is. I tried to pre empt the issue and was told there’s nothing to do since the upgrade wasn’t processed yet.  Now of course it’s and issue and the dept. that would run the card “doesn’t have phones”so it is email only with an expected return time of 24-48 hours.