How Late Do Performances in the Red Room Go?

FSUNole

Generally shows end at 11pm. If Scarlet Night has bad weather the pool party moves to the Red Room but that will be done by 12.30am. From what I’ve read the worst issue is rehearsals in the afternoons if you want to nap in your room.

• Like 4

Agree with above.  Many nights on our current cruise, there have been 10pm shows that end at 10:45.  If the weather is bad, PJ party and scarlet night can be moved inside.  I've never been in the location right above the red room to assess noise.  Honestly if I had to choose between the hammock in a regular sea terrace and an XL without hammock, I'd be in the regular room.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cantgetin said:

Agree with above.  Many nights on our current cruise, there have been 10pm shows that end at 10:45.  If the weather is bad, PJ party and scarlet night can be moved inside.  I've never been in the location right above the red room to assess noise.  Honestly if I had to choose between the hammock in a regular sea terrace and an XL without hammock, I'd be in the regular room.

Yeah, thats why I'm leaning towards Deck 8 right now.  We want the larger bathroom.

Thanks to everyone else for the replies.

I've been in one of those rooms. Honestly, it's going to come down to personal preference and how silent you need your room to be. When we had that room we were rarely in the room when things were happening in the Red Room, and when we were, yeah, we could hear it, but it was certainly not worse than the noise of our neighbors playing their music over a speaker on their balcony. Shows are done in there usually by 11, and yeah there is daytime stuff on sea days, but again, you could get noisy neighbors anywhere on the ship. The one perk of deck 8 is the slightly larger balcony. The balcony extends further out than others so you get a bit more space out there, which was nice.