Prima 9216?

SPacificbound

I have been wanting to upgrade to the Family Suite with Master but waited too long and they are all sold out on my cruise.  Yes the slide is there but you are getting Suite perks without the Haven access for $4-$5 thousand less than a Haven Suite.  The slides are only open from 10am to 5pm and from reports, there is not a lot of sound from them.  Plus you get more room with the master bedroom.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EPTCB said:

Believe this is the area in question. Tube might not bother me that much but location so close to where folks are exiting the slide probably would.

Screen Shot 2023-11-16 at 3.19.09 AM.png

Cabin 9216 would be the balcony behind the slide not the one where the chairs are so its not as close to the exit.  The sliding door in the picture is from the master bedroom and there is another door facing outwards toward the ocean that is off of the living space.  

• Like 1

booking a prima room is like playing russian roulette. er, i mean, italian roulette.

there are known dangers and hidden dangers.

i personally wouldn’t book a room with proximity to the slide, but everybody has different tolerance levels for noise and everybody has different sleep schedules and preferences for what they like to see when sitting on their balconies.

there is always a chance on the prima that you could get a room far from the slide that is plagued with internal noise problems. you pays your money, you takes your chances. they haven’t yet addressed that problem on the prima.

1 hour ago, Liljo22 said:

Cabin 9216 would be the balcony behind the slide not the one where the chairs are so its not as close to the exit.  The sliding door in the picture is from the master bedroom and there is another door facing outwards toward the ocean that is off of the living space.  

Understand, just posted best picture I could find of the area and its relationship to the slide. As UKstages says different people will have different priorities, but I would personally look for a different cabin.

• Like 1