viewing menus on royal app

xyzcruiser

Cruising Vision of the Seas mid Dec but new to royal app. I would like to see the mdr menus and the entertainment schedule so I can decide

which nights I want to go to specialty restaurants. Can I do this now or do I have to wait til I'm onboard? Thanks

6 minutes ago, xyzcruiser said:

not familiar with how to do that in the app- when I click on dining it just gives generic description of venues

When you click on the MDR a menu option should come up. If not, it may not be available for your sailing yet, you'll have to set the app to a closer in sailing. Also, you can buy now (I assume due to a sale) for some night and then move it once on board.

Edited by Biker19

40 minutes ago, xyzcruiser said:

not familiar with how to do that in the app- when I click on dining it just gives generic description of venues

To check a different sailing, tap the calendar icon at the very top, then at the bottom tap "Change Ship/Dates". Then tap "Browse our ships" and select your ship, then sailing.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. That helped. I was able to go to the current sailing and check out the menus and see what nights I wanted to miss the mdr . One thing was confusing though. My last 10 cruises have been with carnival and there were always shows at 7:30 and 9:30 so you could work your dining times around them. From what I could see in the app it looked like there was only 1 showing which seems it might be hard to make as I have mtd and it doesn't start til 6:45. Even the movies looked like they were 6-8. Am I reading that right?