USVI Craft Beer Trail

Ms411

St Thomas going back to its roots when the town was called Taphus (various spellings) which meant tap house. The early residents made beer and sold it to merchants and crew that docked in this Danish West Indies port. Beer is an authentic St Thomas tradition and you can drink while exploring the USVI Craft Beer Trail hereĀ https://usvicraftbeer.com/

r.

Ā 

I read about it in a local publication after I left town.

Taphus is hoping to add charcuterie boards to the beer menu. I bought this cheese flight at a local store.Ā 

Ā 

And the closest restaurant, Tuck Shop, has $10 meals on Friday but for takeout only. Don't know if you can take to Taphus, but will ask if/when I go on a Friday.

20231124_160006.jpg

• 1 month later...

A question...

The link above shows that the beer trail must be redeemed by 12/21/2023 (last week). Should we expect that this will be updated for 2024?

Ā 

We are cruising next month and I think my husband may be interested in participating in the beer trail. šŸ™‚

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by minniemouse427

Sorry, can't answer that. If I get an update I'll post. You should probably check Taphus' Facebook. Someone told me all the beers that were on the trail are now offered there, but not sure if you get to keep any glasses.