Roll Call - March 2-9, 2024 (RT Marseille) - MSC World Europa

afreudgirl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 3:29 AM, Bungus said:

We will be joining in Barcelona - We are also curious about independent shore excursions. Anyone?Ā 

Weā€™re boarding in Barcelona too. Havenā€™t booked any excursions though, we tend to get off and just wander about. Weā€™ve been to all of the ports before so may even stay on board in Marseille and Genoa. Valletta is a lovely place, easily explorable on foot. Civitaveccia is also pleasant to stroll around. Considering going to a local beach in Palermo, weather permitting.

• 1 month later...

We (a couple) will be boarding in Barcelona on March 1. Also interested in independent or small group shore excursions in Marseille, Genoa, andĀ Civitaveccia/Rome, andĀ Valletta. I've browsing some excursion options on Viator.

• 2 weeks later...

Only a few days to go!!! I just booked two excursion through MSC USA website.

1. Marseille city tour (I found that transfer from Marseille cruise port to the city can be tricky/expensive, so I opted for the cruise option as a first-time visitor to the city)

2. Rome Baroque tour (also first-time visitor. There is a small discount on this tour right now).

• 3 months later...

Can anyone tell me the opening and closing hours of the spa thermal area on deck 8 of world europa? If you still have the daily planner it is listed under wellbeing, but I cannot find a copy online. Thank you!!!