Dubai 2024 Cancelled Cruises - Effected Bookings?

danir

Has anyone had a cancelled cruise with Explora with the new itineraries being announced and now Explora 1 is sailing to the Caribbean instead of Dubai?

I am one of the bookings effected and being told bad luck and take a refund or rebook. However I know family who were cancelled by Explora a few months ago and offered a 30% voucher. I'll be honest... I wasn't sure the person I spoke to at Explora knew what they were saying.

Has anyone else been effected by the cancellations and what were you offered?

1 hour ago, ajouni said:

Explora canceled our original Arabian Peninsula cruise and offered and honored 30% FCC.  

Was that for the latest round of cancellations ie this week? Or for some that were cancelled a couple of months back?

We haven’t seen any FCC offer for a cancellation by Explora made this week so I’m interested in what others have received 

On 12/8/2023 at 2:05 PM, danir said:

Has anyone had a cancelled cruise with Explora with the new itineraries being announced and now Explora 1 is sailing to the Caribbean instead of Dubai?

I am one of the bookings effected and being told bad luck and take a refund or rebook. However I know family who were cancelled by Explora a few months ago and offered a 30% voucher. I'll be honest... I wasn't sure the person I spoke to at Explora knew what they were saying.

Has anyone else been effected by the cancellations and what were you offered?

Our Explora cruise to Africa was canceled and we were offered 30% off a future cruise or a full refund. We selected the full refund option.

• Like 1