Caribbean Princess 12/10 - 12/17/23 Real-Time Cruise Report

IndyKid

We're within a few minutes of tying up at the pier at Port Everglades, the tugboats are easing us up to the side right now as I finish my cappuccino. 

This will be my final report from aboard the CB. Overall it's been fantastic, I'll elaborate on a few points here:

Ship - The Caribbean Princess is a fine vessel. Yes, she has a few blemishes as you'd expect after nearly 2 decades in-service. But she appears to be well maintained. 

Crew - I can't say enough good things about the ship's crew, everyone was eager and willing to please. 

Food - The food was very good, I especially enjoyed the International Cafe for my morning caffeine fix. MDR was very good, as was the buffet. The dinners at Crown Grill and Sabatini’s were great but I'm not sure we would have gone if they weren't part of our package, as they're not cheap. However, I do recommend the Ultimate Balcony Dinner for special occasions, it was awesome!

Room - Our cabin was fine, pretty much what you would expect. The balcony was decent-sized. The bed is probably one of the most comfortable I've slept on, my wife says she slept very well also. 

Entertainment - They had plenty of shows, musicians and such performing in various bars and lounges. They were all pretty good. Our favorite was Luis Melgar who played in Crooners every night. But don't be looking for him in the coming weeks, his contract is up and he's getting off the boat with the rest of us. 

We never did go to any of the big productions in the main theatre, we were happy to just relax and enjoy ourselves elsewhere. 

Medallion - I enjoyed using it, I think that all the other cruise lines should go to it. Made everything go so much nicer. 

App - Had heard about all kinds of problems with it, but I never had a problem either before or during the cruise.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll gladly try to answer them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2