SGAC with MYICA app query entering by Air to embark...

1 hour ago, Pink15 said:

That's a great help CruiserGY.

Just out of interest (and my usual pre holiday nerves/panic 🙄),  did everyone get processed Ok? Did anyone that you know of get questionned/searched?

It always worries me that I will fall foul of something that is normal here (e.g. Chewing gum) but very bad there! Wouldn't want to get busted for having gaviscon or something on my person!

There is a useful Singapore site for checking medication here. You just put the active ingredients of the medication and it will check if it needs prior approval. The main important thing is NOT bringing more than 3 months worth of any medication

https://www.hsa.gov.sg/personal-medication/check-requirements

Hi. I fly to Singapore next week to join Marella Discovery 2 and have been getting worked up about the SG Arrival Card. We arrive by air on Thursday 1st February and go to the ship, then on Saturday 2nd, we get off the ship for an excursion in Singapore, then get back on and depart Singapore later that day, for Port Klang, Malaysia. Will I need to fill in 2 SG arrival cards? One to arrive by air, where you put "transit" and date of departure 2nd, the another to fill in before leaving the ship on the excursion on the 2nd and fill in "day trip"?

So confusing, Tui really should give a fool proof guide. Any advice greatly appreciated.

No only one arrival card. 

You arrive by air. And depart by ship on the following day. 

You are in transit from arrival until you leave for Port klang. 

I did the same cruise last two weeks. Enjoy!

Edited by CruiserGY

All flight information can be found on tui flight extras. Log in with booking number etc. You may have to add a 0(zero) infront of the flight number. Hope this helps, have a great cruise...