All Included vs Deluxe Drink Package

kimmy_bos

Hey

Loyal Royal girl trying Celeb for first time. How do I upgrade our included drink package to premium drink package? I have been to drinks in the app and just gives the option to buy full package. My husband is a Stella lover and I like a French champagne  so worth doing for us.

Kim

If it doesn't appear in the app / website, you need to call. If you have any sort of status that you can match to Celebrity, do that first, and mention your level (Classic, Select, Elite, Elite Plus) to the people on the phone in case there are any discounts which apply.

On Celebrity, the upgrade package is called Premium. Unfortunately for you, there was just a deep discount sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday which was something like 50% on most cruises for the upgrade to Premium... but it's now expired.

• Like 1

You should have the option ...  It's always an option so if you don't then maybe you are already Premium!  Wouldn't that just be the shizzle 🙂  

Don't worry about missing the 50% off, it's likely coming up again before your cruise.  Just keep watching your cruise planner (daily)...

51 minutes ago, hasentreelake said:

You should have the option ...  It's always an option so if you don't then maybe you are already Premium!  Wouldn't that just be the shizzle 🙂  

Don't worry about missing the 50% off, it's likely coming up again before your cruise.  Just keep watching your cruise planner (daily)...

Or the beverage package has not been posted to the account yet.  Sometimes that takes weeks, even longer.  The upgrade option only shows when the Classic package is listed in Order History.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kimmy_bos said:

Just called - they said to cal back next week. Will make sure to let them know I hold elite status as I think you get a 10% discount which is nice 

You get either the discounted price in the Cruise Planner or the Elite discount whichever is better but they do not stack.  In the past few months there have discounts in the Cruise Planner that reduced the upgrade price to $6.99 pd + 20% gratuity.  

• Like 1