How far out can you make specialty dining reservations?

Don_In_AZ

1 hour ago, Don_In_AZ said:

The website says to use the app and the app says check back closer to your cruise date.  We are departing on Apr 30th.

Make sure you are not choosing “explore dining options” (or something like that), but use the selection that you would use for the MDR.  Choose a day and then both the MDR and SD options will show.  I don’t have a booking right now so I can’t be specific on what the choices say.

Edited by t&atravel

I had to wait until paid in full. Then had to phone in because the app or laptop would not work. I had to call in my excursion too .  After the in call in they did show up on the app .  And I have a brand new phone and laptop.

In Dine My Way, choose "View or Book Individual Daily Reservations," then choose the green "+Add Reservation."  On the "You might be double-booking" screen, select "Okay."  On the next page, select "Specialty Dining."  You should be able to make a reservation from this point. 

For some reason, choosing "Explore Dining Options" on the first page always seems to result in the "Please check back closer to your journey date to use this feature" no matter how close you are to sailing.  Hope this is helpful🙂

Edited by SFSailaway
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, SFSailaway said:

For some reason, choosing "Explore Dining Options" on the first page always seems to result in the "Please check back closer to your journey date to use this feature" no matter how close you are to sailing.

Fyi…This choice is only active when on board to access dining rooms open times and menus

Edited by t&atravel
  • Like 2