Specialty dining with teens

I have 2 teen girls that are not big eaters. If we will be eating at Cagney's (a MUST) on all trips I get a meal package for one of them for however many nights we will eat there and use the included meal plans for me and the other one. Other restaurants supply so much food, they like to share different options. Just tell the server you will be paying for any additional items ordered. For instance, at LaCuchina, they share a pizza as an entree. They cannot eat a whole one each. It works for us this way. Also I am not a big eater, so most times and appetizer and a shared entree will be enough for 2 of us. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 11:52 AM, KeithJenner said:

Status has no effect on whether dining package meals are transferable.

The reference to higher latitudes levels relates to the meals for two that you get as platinum and above. Those meals are not tied to specific people and can be used in situations such as the OPs.

We have done this in the past where my wife and son used one of the meals and I and my son used the other. This means that we didn’t need to get him a package.

That makes sense about higher latitudes status members' getting more meals not tied to specific people vs. upgrades that tie them to specific people. Thank you for that clarification!