Gambling on a mobile device - Discovery Princess

askworldtraveler

If this has been answered, please point me to the post or web page.  2 days 16 hours 33 minutes.  4 traveling, my wife and i with her son and gf (over 21) on Discovery Princess, 2 bedroom suite, with my  CC being the only csrd on record.  Happy to pay for certain things, drinks, spa, tips, speciality dining as examples.   I justt saw the Princess page on gambling where it looks like Bingo, Slots and possibly other games of "chance' can be played from almost anywhere on board using a smart phone.  What if any controls in some areas are available that could apply to some but not others?   On the bright side, if they win, goes back to my account - 🙃. many thanks. 

58 minutes ago, askworldtraveler said:

If this has been answered, please point me to the post or web page.  2 days 16 hours 33 minutes.  4 traveling, my wife and i with her son and gf (over 21) on Discovery Princess, 2 bedroom suite, with my  CC being the only csrd on record.  Happy to pay for certain things, drinks, spa, tips, speciality dining as examples.   I justt saw the Princess page on gambling where it looks like Bingo, Slots and possibly other games of "chance' can be played from almost anywhere on board using a smart phone.  What if any controls in some areas are available that could apply to some but not others?   On the bright side, if they win, goes back to my account - 🙃. many thanks. 

Good question. I'm not sure if you can set limitations for things like that. I was always under the impression they would have full access. I'm sure others might be able to tell us a way better to do that though.