Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Caribbean Princess Oct 23 2004

Legend November 19 2004

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cyt4SoreEyes:

means they are all booked<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

D'oh! icon_rolleyes.gif

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Carnival Valor 10/30/05 CC Group

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Perhaps something else as well. Watch this space.

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

Tef she asked and I answered..DUH!!!!!

CarolinaGirl..It may and may not..have you gotten you docs yet?? When are you sailing?? When you get your Docs check out the back of th Sail and sign page that you fill out in the booklet ya might be able to see what cabin you have then by the last set of four numbers if not then you will find out when you get to the ship..goodluck!

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Legend November 19 2004

Carolina Cruiser -- i think you will be fine -- it just means it's booked -- don't worry -- you will have a cabin -- i will be going on that same cruise feb 5, 2005 -- hope you have a GREAT time -- i see you are from the same area as me -- let me know how it goes.

CAH

Cyt, you answered perfectly. No worries.

MrNobody, I *was* nice. icon_razz.gif When are you booking VV? Not much time left.

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

Sorry if my stupid question bothers a few of you. I am a first timer, and have no clue what I am doing. I asked the question because I THOUGHT that everyone on here was nice. In the future, I shall be prepared for those who think my first time questions are stupid.

Thanks though.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;2;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Days Until my first cruise!! Carnival Glory Eastern

I didnt think it was at all..reason why I answered it and tried to explain how you can check and see about the upgrade...Please keep on asking away..if it doesn't appeal to anyone to answer they should just keep on going with out replying..but in this case that didn't happen sorry about that. This board is in place to help folks out so please take advantage of it and just ignor ..have a wonderful cruise! icon_smile.gif

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Legend November 19 2004

carolina,

You are just a little under four months away from your sailing. It is still way too early to even consider upgrades. Other TAs may have unsold inventory that they have not yet turned back in to Carnival, plus typically there is a rash of cancellations close to the final payment due date. When you get to 60-70 days from sailing, you may find that there will be available cabins. What you are seeing *today* on any given TA website means nothing.

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

I think we all get anxious when it comes to cruising...thats norm around here!! Hey are you going on the oct 16th cruise?? If so I checked those cabins today and no insides were available on another site as well..do like Tef said check about 30-60days out you could always call carnival and ask them if any available. They will ask you if booked say yes but this is for someone else thinking of going too ok. I think they are trying to book all outsides and Balconies first to make more of a profit and will probably release some insides towards the end .

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Legend November 19 2004

I feel a lot of us can relate to "over anxious". When you try to find out what cabin you are booked in, keep in mind that it can change anytime before sailing. It seems they assign every booking a cabin, and then move the guarantees around to suit the new bookings. Ours changed the night before our sailing. The porter’s list had us in one cabin, but when we checked in we were told that our stateroom had changed overnight. Just for informational purposes, not to be whining, yes this did cause our bags to get temporarily misdirected. They weren’t lost mind you; it just took them longer to be reunited with us

John H.

You may want to check other websites for pricing. Also check what an OVG is, if its close to what you paid call your TA and see if they can get you into that category.

For our first cruise I had no clue what I was doing. I booked a 5A (porthole) through Carnival. I kept checking pricing and finally about 1 week prior to sailing they offered me an oceanview on the upper deck for $10 more. We loved the room.

This time we booked an OVG 6 mths in advance. the price kept increasing until it dropped for a few days. I called immediately and got $75 credit. The next day it went right back up.

Good luck!

Oh, has anyone warned you cruising is addictive?

Imagination 3/2003

Days until Sensation...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived