Family of 6 -- Harmony of the Seas -- Dec 17-24 photo review with GoPro time lapse experimentation

8 hours ago, T-2 said:

I cannot thank you enough for the help and the insights- I noticed the lack of fish eye and couldn't believe how much better it looked, even the audio sounded great, and the quality, just amazing- its definitely time to upgrade. Usually everyone is shooting action sports like skate boarding, skiing, I had not realized the advances in underwater and just shots you took around the ship, again, without the fish eye effect. Were any of your single shots with the goPro- like on the water obsticles or were you using something else? Again, your help is super appreciated and I enjoyed every minute of your trip adventure. Photo/video memories are irreplaceable for us when we travel as a family so again, super thanks.

So any single shot that is taken out in the water was definitely the GoPro, but there were only a few of those.  Just about all the single shots were just with my phone camera.  GoPro was almost exclusively the video and time warps.

• Thanks 1

I was Very Impressed with the quality of the water area single shots, was hoping those were with the goPro. I ordered the 9 last night on Amazon so will have the chance to start practicing before we sail, (except maybe the underwater aspects,my pool is a little chilly) and so appreciate your posts on your trip- You've definitely elevated ours!  Thank You.

• Like 1