2 questions on differing Travel Summary

TopofWorld

Hi ev1. Cruise in July 2024 with Sun Princess.

2 questions on my Travel Summary. Printed it in September 2023. Looked at it online today. 2 differences (1 small, 1 not so small). Cabin is still the same but the category was D2, now it says D0??? I guess it does not matter (as the cabin is still the same), but I find the inconsistency odd. Now for the not so small. The printed September summary clearly states that the package included ship transfers to and from the port. Now, the online version, says I have not purchased ship transfers so it is my responsibility...... Has this happened to other cruisers as well? Should I escalate it to my TA, or just wait and see what happens closer to the cruise date?

Thank you all

What location is the cabin D0. Is it aft?  The D0 aft have new Signature upgrades & benefits- recently noted on the website.

Go into the personalizer Payments- the list of what you purchased is there. ( not same as Travel Summary). 
You do need to call TA.

Thank you all. I have contacted the TA and they will look into it - the standard reply being "probably a glitch". Cabin is aft, by the elevators and it is listed as a Premium Deluxe Balcony. There are only 6 such cabins on that deck. The strange thing is that the 2 aft cabins are listed as D0, the 2 mid-ship ones as D1 and the 2 forward ones are listed as D2. I guess somebody at Princess has either too much fun labeling the cabins or too much free time. 😀😀😀

51 minutes ago, TopofWorld said:

Thank you all. I have contacted the TA and they will look into it - the standard reply being "probably a glitch". Cabin is aft, by the elevators and it is listed as a Premium Deluxe Balcony. There are only 6 such cabins on that deck. The strange thing is that the 2 aft cabins are listed as D0, the 2 mid-ship ones as D1 and the 2 forward ones are listed as D2. I guess somebody at Princess has either too much fun labeling the cabins or too much free time. 😀😀😀

Ok, you have booked the same as me.  It is a premium deluxe balcony- aft across from elevator and if you look now and do a mock booking the fare is a few hundred dollars more then the D0 midship and forward.  There are signature upgrades and benefits for mine. When I go on app DMW it says I am in Reserve Collection Dining- no need to reserve.  Have not heard of any other benefits yet.

Thank you very much for the reply. My cruise is in July, so not yet paid in full and the app says I can not yet try/do any dining reservations. I guess I will wait and see. Thank you.